Blog Title

Monday, September 14, 2009

What To Eat After Puasa?

After a day of fasting, tummy is growling and it's soon time for dinner. Before I start my meal later, I would like to have something light to warm the V12 engine of my tummy!

DSC03491
Caesar Salad

DSC03492
Thai Style Tang Hoon Salad

DSC034a97
Rojak

Then I would like to have just little bit of these...

DSC03498
Garlic Bread

DSC03481s
The cucur & tempura

Slowly & steadily, I'm moving my pace from something light to a lot of things HEAVY!!! That's why I need a V12 in my tummy. :)

DSC03488
Fried Mee Hon, I will first feel empty plate with these...

DSC03486
Then the mix-vegetables, I will take the bit of it and its sauce add on the top of my Fried Mee Hon.

Then as the accompaniment of the mee hon, I'll like to have meats to chew with while eating.

DSC03487
Meats from Teriyaki Chicken,

DSC03483
To Beef,

DSC03484
And then Lamb,

DSC03482
Then Fish in Pomodoro Sauce,

DSC03481
To Nestum Prawn,

DSC03485
And lastly Mussels in African Sauce.

It will be one nice meal if the combinations of the main course are these delicious! After the meal, it's time to cool the v12 engine before it goes overheat.

DSC03504

DSC03512
While cooling down, I will like to try bit of Sushi Sashimi.

DSC03531
And some of the cakes & pudding.

Cooling down means eating something cool...
Cool things like...

DSC03493
Fruit Salad

DSC03555
Ice Cream that can be DIY mix with

DSC03476
Fruits

Slurppp!!! That's is one great meal to have. Imagine the tender of the teriyaki chicken meat, lamb meat & beef, the fragrance of the nestum prawn, the softness of the fish, the sweetness of the cake and the juicy fresh fruits. One by one entering to your mouth and suddenly
POOOOFFFFF!!!

IMG_4297
I was day-dreaming all the time!

DSC03510
Day dreaming till the day I went Cheezbox!!!
Cheezbox don't do day-dreaming like me, they make day-dreamer's dream come true...

All the foods above was taken at Cheezbox during the fasting month...

DSC03502
The happy chef frying the cucur & tempura...

DSC03478
The friendly staffs that is always ready to serve you. When the button is pressed, they will be people rushing to your table.

Cheezbox not only make dreams come true, they make people's day up too!!! Because smile attracts smile and smile build more smiles :) :) :) With the smiling and attractive staffs around, there aren't any reasons not to smile by the time we reach the restaurant. There are tests conducted into this theory and it can be proven here in Happy-Stop!!!

DSC03540
Sieng Yen & Jon! Want to thank you both... Thank you~

DSC03537
The JJ, Joanne & Joy

DSC03536
Andrew & Carmen

DSC03509
Carmen

DSC03542
Jestina & Choon Ein

And lastly,
DSC03533
The group photo!!! See, they don't only attract smiles. They attract PEACE too!!!

The dinner for the celebration of the completion of the assignment for them! I watched it, it's one nice & funny video... Great job!!! Keep it up~

2 comments:

"秋"天的"诗" said...

Yong...
你拍的那些食物都是cheesbox的食物吗????
19。9???

很值呢!!!!

我也要去,这个星期去!!!
不过,你要先让我知道,是不是那些食物

thanks ya

Ah-Yong said...

yeahh!!! it's cheezbox ohh!!! Yeah, that day one of my friend use the platinium kad, we just paqid $14 per person lagi worth lohh... hehe! nice horr the pics, its taken by my friends.. the food-hungry one leii... she take pictures n im busy taking foods!!! hahahaha~ njoy ur sungkai there..