Blog Title

Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Journey In Japanese Cuisines =)

In Chinese God-Stories telling, we had "西游讥" [Journey To The West]. Then in AXN, we have "The Amazing Race". And what do we have here in Happy-Stop? Let's have a entry about "My Journeys In Eating Japanese Cuisines" It's a story about my experiences eating in the restaurants that serve Sushis and all those Japanese foods. Let's the journey begins with...

Misato that had shown up in Happy-Stop. Thanks to you, Wee for introducing this to me! I'll always remember this in my mind.

SEASONED BABY OCTOPUS!!! And I checked in the net already and they have brains one! Eee~
Can find these entry in the month of July in archives.

Takara also shown up in here too!

Can find this entry in the month of December in archives.

And what had Happy-Stop missed for its Japanese Cuisines' Journey? Can you guess it right? Guess everyone can get it right. In Brunei, when people thinks of Sushi, they'll think of that place. When people wants to eat Sushi, that place will be the first that comes into the mind. When people wants to go that place to eat sushi, they'd to make their reservation in earlier otherwise they have to queue for available seats. When there aren't any available seats there, people're willing to wait for it. When people wants to spend in Sushis, they'll spend it here.

And what place can it be? Drum-rollinggggg... Do you have the idea of where can it be?

Moshi-Moshi! Let's welcome it in Happy-Stop. These is its first appearance here. Tuan-Tuan dan Puan-Puan, mari kita dengan tepukan yang meriah mengalukan Restoran Jepun ini dalam Happy-Stop...

EXCAPADE SUSHI!!! One of the hometown's choice for Japanese cuisine.

It'd been countless times visiting for those Sushis lover. For me, I can count the number of times visiting there with fingers of A hand. First time was 2years back with Jes, Andy, Wee and Esther Chong. And I had Chicken Chop Udon at that time, thank to you [Andy] for remembering me. Haha. My second time was with my Mum & little brother. And the only menu that I remember is Fried Salmon Head. The rest I forgot. Recently I'm quite a forgetful person. In just a while, I'll forget where I put my things especially my handphone, car key and then wallet! Gossh. It's just so dangerous. [Got influenced by 王胜天 from 意难忘] =P

Just 3days back I made my 3rd visit to Excapade in my life and I'd forgot the name of the menus I had on that night. But no worries. Pictures that is one of the important tools in explaining and interpreting information. No worries when there is no names here in the menus that I'm going to post. Excapade Sushi's menu is all about pictures. See anything that is resembles, itulah apa yang kita mahu order.

Pffttt...Let's get started with the menus! Tired already my friendS out there... Hahaha!
Hah-Yah-Kuu!!!

Seaweeds! That's the words I can remember from its full name.

Salmon [?_?]

Unagi [?_?]

A mini-Sushis set

Another Salmon [?_?]

Sesame Fried Chicken [?_?]

Fried Salmon Head!!! I got one out of all the menus. I broke zero and start from one! Everything that always start from 0 and then 1 to 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and so on... I'll put more efforts in remembering the menus and that's if I'm not forgetful as now. Haha.

Don't know these are prawns or fishes! All I know is EAT and it's nice and crispy! haha. And I don't even get to recognise the name in the menu. Because when comes to Japanese Cuisine & Capers. Andy Vun is my menu and when comes to Chempaka, I'm the menu! haha. The names of the menus in Excapade that I'll remember till now is the NABE. [What do you usually pronounce it?] Nabe = Nab? For me, I'll pronounce it as Na Beh! haha. They have Kami Nabe. [Ka Ni Na Beh!] muahahaha... Opps~ or shall Ipronounce as [Kami Nab] ?

I know this, I know this. It's Japanese Chicken-Chop Rice. Chinese's style, we have the sauce that cooks from tomatoes, onions and mixed vegetables. What does the Japan offers?

It comes with Soup! And...

A not so HOT Japanese Curry that serves in Genie's lamp! Err.. Genie's Lamp?!?!?!

Yes, it is! Curry in the Lamp...

Curry... Curry... Curry... Please appears and grants me wishes! And my first wish will be having Ice-Blended in Coffee Bean!!!

Curry... Do you hear my prayer? Hmmph!!! Guess that I'm just too naive. Asking from the Curry Genie! Hahaha. That's all I had in Excapade with Andy, Jes and Joshua. Sure all do explain why it's one of the favorite choice for everyone. Each of us have our tastes and demands. For each Japanese Cuisine's restaurants in Brunei sure do have their own customers. Just like cars, when we want something luxurious, we'll think of Benz, BMW, Lexus. When we think of something secure, people go for Volvo. Then when comes to economic, people go for Toyota. Same theory apply here, when peoples think of your speciality. They'll go for you! Gambateh for each of you in attracting peoples.

When each got improved, sure there is one that wants to be better. Each just getting better and better and in the end, EVERYONE did great jobs and each become the BEST in everyone's heart!

Curryyy ohh Curryyy... Do you hear me? Haha! Me and my wish with the Curry Genie! =P

Instead of waiting, why not we go search for ourself. Let's make it happens with our every little efforts! Remember from the previous post? [We're the farmer to ourselves]

When we plant, it'll grow! COFFEE BEAN... Here I come!

The original Ice Blended... It's $5.90 per cup for the regular size. And $4.90 for the small size. And of course for size like me, I'll order the Bigger size instead of the small one! But it's worth every penny spent because when I have a sip. It's just feel so happy. In malay, we known it as "Bahagia" In Chinese, it's 辛福!

Joshua had Ice-Blended Cinnamon.

I had Ice-Blended Mocha.

Same go for Jes & Andy that also had Ice-Blended Mocha! Everyone is smiling. 真的好辛福哦! 哈哈!

Ini Ice-Blended, untuk minum! Bukan talipon, untok calling! -___-!! =P

Memajal jua! hahaha. When one is not enough, let's have two! And I had two cups on that night, which were Ice-Blended Mocha & Ice-Blended Vanilla! =)

Before going back home, let's have a picture with Coffee-Bean!

Coffee-Bean is just so nice! Having pictures with it just not enough! I wish I can have it at home. Hmmph~ Buying it everyday will be like letting the cash flows out like running-water! What should I do? Thinking hard at that moment...

Harrrr!!! Let's carry and steal it back home!

Arrrrgghhh!!!! Hahaha! So heavy, any helping hands out there that can help?

Hahaha! -___-!! Two cups of Coffee-Bean got me drunk?!?!?!

I'd been craving for it again since that night when I'm failed to carry it back home!!! Pfft~

Curryyyy ohhhh Currryyyy! Can I have Ice-Blended tonight? Hope that you'll receive my sms this time! Hahaha. =) AGAINNN...

Happy-Stop wishing everyone 冬至节快乐! Have a nice reunion with your family there!

[Jes & Andy are more enjoying in SHOPPING!] Haha!

No comments: