Blog Title

Friday, February 27, 2009

BBQ That Everyone Had Missed

[In my thought]

One day, a student that came late for school. When he's about to enter his classroom, the teacher asked him.

Teacher: "Give me a good reason that why should I let you enter when you're late for lesson!"

Boy: "It's better late than absent because I may still stand a chance to learn from teacher even though I'm late. Teacher also stands the chance to see me that can advice and teach me that some day I may learn good from you. But if I'm absent, you and me both don't stand a chance to give each a chance."

The teacher thinks deeply inside and finds it meaningful that he let the student to enter.

[In reality]

What happen when a student is late for class?

Teacher: "Go stand outside the class till I ask you to enter & One more time if you're late again, I want to see your parents!"

A lot of people do miss the chances or opportunities. Some may don't have the courage to grab it. Some may misses it or don't appreciates it. Some may escapes from it! When we finally want it, it may be late some time that in the end we just let it be. Why not give each one and us a chance to try even though it's late because we may still stand a chance. For the least we get an answer. There is 0% when we just let it be. If we try it, we still have 50%/50%! =D

Here below is a small barbecue gathering I had on the new year eve. (31/12/09) It maybe a late entry to post but it does stand chances for letting people know how me & my friends spent our new year eve and peeps out there also stand chances to see these wonderful gathering.

Foods that prepared on that night!
Wooo! Everyone's favorites! LAMEEEE!!! -__-" it's Lamb!

New Zealand Mussels! Ahem, these is a safe mussels to eat! HAHA! =P

[In my thought again!]

Wife that waits her husband to pick her up! Waits for 15minutes outside and finally her husband comes!

And so she asks: "Dear, why are you late?"

Husband reply: "Dear, So sorry that I'm late. I'm late a bit so that you'll wait for me! And also you'll know how much you miss me & how much important I meant to you!"

Aww!!! That's something Sweet! The wife had touched by her husband~

[In reality]

What happen when we were late to pick wife up!

Wife says out angrily: "Why are you late huhhh? Don't you know the weather is HOT oustside? Can't you come earlier a bit? And a lot more... Lastly... "Sleep at the living room tonight!" If thing may go worse... It'll be "NO SEX for one month!!!" HAHAHA!!! That'll be cruel! =D

Let's meet the people that joined the gathering on that night...

Joshua little brother, Chee Seng [Left] & Jestina little brother, Desmond [Right] the author of Dencorp [www.dencorp.blogspot.com]

Jestina Tan, the author of Food-Hungry & Jia Hui [Right] author of www.myeverydaysurprise.blogspot.com!

And also the lovely couple from GS-LIFE.blogspot.com! George & Shirley!

And also Mr.Andy & Mr.Geoffrey because we had it at their house & Mr.Alan Chan that came up late.

Here's the outcome after everyone's hard works contributed!!!

Taaadddaaaa~~~

Yummy!!!

And won't forget to mention about mr.Joshua too!!!

So He [KFC] Killed Your Dad? Hahaha. Cool huhh? That's what he get from Jes & Andy from their Kuala Lumpur's trip! =D

It's been a while that Ultraman's pose is not up in Happy-Stop! Has the incredible hulk takes the place of ultraman??? Is it because the author starts to like Green color and Hulk is in color? Where has Ultraman gone?

We miss you, Ultraman Yong!

Hey!!! I'm in GREEN too! =D

And I'd been out to recruit new members too! Saving the world would need a handful of people... =D

HAHAHA!!! =D

No comments: